
Okay as most of my family can attest I had a hard time going to sleep the night before school started. I would be too excited. Well, Jayden feel asleep after only two times of JayDee and I telling him that he needed to go to bed. Brooke stayed on her bed and we didn't hear from her so I don'g think she had any problems. But as for Anna - she couldn't sleep. She was up until JayDee and I went to bed around 11 and then around 2 am she came in and got into bed with me. She always has to snuggle right up against me (which I love - most of the time!) and usually she will just go to sleep and I am able to go right back to sleep, but of course not this night!!! She must have been so excited to have Brooke and Jayden gone again that she couldn't sleep. She kept kicking me and pushing me further and further off my pillow. As you can see here she is taking over my pillow. Of course I am not willing to go sleep in her little toddler bed or even the couch. My bed is much too comfortable so I just laid there wondering when the night was going to be over.
The thing I hate about these nights are that Anna will more than likely fall asleep during the day but wait...I don't get to. I might get a little nap but not enough to make up for a sleepless night!! Boy I am just a little scared for what may be coming my way when she actually does make it to school!!

Notice how sprawled out she is here!! Notice how she has left me a little less than half of the pillow to sleep on!! We might need to get a new system figured out soon!! I definately need my beauty sleep!!
2 comments:
Sleepless nights...I understand that one too well!
Awww... I remember crawling into bed with Mom and Dad...Good times!
Post a Comment