Friday, September 12, 2008

More Tampoline Fun...

We have finally gotten Emmalee to be apart of the fun the older kids have. She wasn't too sure of the whole bouncing motion but she didn't cry so that is good!!

Here Little Anna is trying to get the kids to all fall over. Yes, JayDee is a kid as well!!


The kids love it when they can get dad to go out and jump them. Anna usually only lasts one or two times before it is too scary for her. I don't blame her. I sit and cringe until they are done with the jumping. I am one that worries about injuries but don't want to be the one who always is telling them to not do something because they will get hurt.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Oh how fun! JayDee I think is the biggest kid I have ever met,that's what I love about him! I remember playing on my friend's tampoline growing up and it was always a blast when we could get someone big to come play!!