Just an update - not that we have much to go from yet!!
I got a call from Dinosaur Pediatrics this morning. The technician that did Emmy's CT scan a week ago said that he isn't sure if there is a reason to worry or not. He said that her sutures haven't closed all the way yet and so he is afraid that when they do close they will close the way her head is shaped. Our Dr. suggested that we have her film read at PCMC and see if they think it is necessary for more testing or even to have her head reshaped (not too sure on how they plan to do that). So now we are doing more of the waiting game. We have to see what PCMC says and go from there.
I was also informed this morning that Cora may need to go to PCMC to have her feet casted. She has really bad pigeoned toed feet. They say that children usually outgrow the problems but it is usually shortly after they start walking in shoes. Well hers hasn't changed so they would like to have her feet looked at to see if it is more than what they can see.
Still trying to get into the swing of things. Give me a little more time and I will post about the kids and school!!
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago



3 comments:
We will keep you in our prayers.
but maybe to answer some of your questions-to reshape her head they would put her in a bike looking helmet-kinda like braces you would go in every once in a while to have to adjusted until it was where they wanted it. Most kids only have to wear it at night and surprisingly have little to no problems sleeping (usually).
As for Cora-I still have pigeoned toes when I wear certain shoes, but mom just put me in dance and that corrected mine for the most part.
Good luck!
Can't wait to hear all about school! Did Jayden get to go with staples in his head still?
your sweet family is in my prayers.
this has nothing to do with your post, since I talked to you about that already. I just wanted to comment on that beautiful picture of the flag with the sun going down. Gorgeous! OH and thanks again for last night. I had a great time!
Post a Comment