
I think I did a pretty good job at cutting Cora's hair. After cutting Brooke's hair last spring I have not cut anyone other than Jayden's so even if I do say so myself it looks pretty good. Cora got up one Sunday and said that she wanted me to put her hair in a ponytail and cut it off just like I did with Brooke. So that is just what I did. Maybe this time it grows it will be a little thicker! That is if Cora will let it grow out. She loves her short hair.

This Sunflower started out as a seed last spring and now look at it!! I have decided that it might be fun to get more growing in our front garden and let them get this big again.

My precious little ones. They are so beautiful!!
4 comments:
FOR CUTE!! I love it short. Next year I am planting sunflowers too-LOVE them!
Sweet little girls! They have the cutest smiles.
Like mother like daughters I guess with the sunflowers...
I really like Cora's hair short too! And you know it's kinda sad that out of 5 girls none of us went into hair...so Monica it's never too late I am postive we would all LOVE the hook ups with a salon! Something to think about... :)
Hello there. I came across your blog by chance and I hope you don't mind. I was playing around with Google alerts and put in my first name "Tiffani" and right off the bat I saw a blog link for Tiffani Guymon. Guymon being such a rare name, I clicked and then saw the link to your page. I went to High School with JayDee and was even in early morning seminary with him. It's fun to see that he has a beautiful wife and family and is doing so well. Hello to you all. :)
Post a Comment