Anyway - on to the first day of Kindergarten...Jayden is SOOOO happy to be in school every day. He loved pre-school but on the off days he was always asking when he was going again. SO now he gets to go every day. Just not all day. But I think it is perfect for him. He came home the first day a little upset though. I asked him if he had a good day. He said yes but he said it a little relunctant. I asked him if he had had problems with anyone at school. He said no, so I asked why he was sad. He said because he didn't learn how to read yet. He has his big sister Brooke that reads to him all the time and he so wants to be able to read as well. I had to fight not laughing because then he really would have been sad. He is eating everything up. He has come home with so many "Supers and Wows" and even a couple "Super Wows" on his work. He has so much to say and he is even out growing his temper that we had so much problems with after he started Pre-school. I am so proud of him and happy that he finally gets to experience school. He has already gone on one field trip out to Antelop Flats to go swimming and dinosaur fossil hunting.
Here he is hanging his bag on his coat hook.



1 comment:
Hurray for the kindergartener! Everything we know we learned in kindergarten. Rachael Ray had this on one of her shows. They sent a guy to a kindergarten class to find out what they had learned that year. They told him: not to pick their nose, to use the bathroom correctly and to be nice. It seems some adults need to go back and re-learn!!
Post a Comment