Here are four of my five beautiful children in front of our new flag (Thanks Grandpa Welch!!). It sends a new sense of pride through me to know that we know get to show off our appreciation for our country. Being a parent makes if more wonderful to be here in such a wonderful country. This picture above is for Grandpa Welch. He asked Jayden to salute the flag for him so here you go Grandpa.
Jayden is my favorite little boy (that is one nice thing about one son, I get to say that all the time!) we were going to Vernal the weekend before the Fourth of July and out in the middle of no where there is a flag mounted to a rock. JayDee and I have seen it so many times that we don't really notice it anymore. Well Jayden must have seen it for the first time. He states "Mom, Look there is a flag. Do you know what that means?" I asked him what it meant and without any help he replied, "It means we are free." I asked him if he knew what it meant to be free He said, "It means that we get to go to church on Sunday and get to play with our friends." I have thought about that and don't have much more to add to that. Because of our freedoms we do get to worship the way we want and we also get to be happy and have fun with our friends and family.
With Brooke, it was the first day she came home from Kindergarten and recited the pledge of Allegance to me. She had some of the hard words mispronounced but it still brought tears to my
I love being here in America and the freedoms and the opportunities that it gives us as a family to explore and to appreciate. I am eternally grateful for our founding fathers who with Gods help established this land. I am truly happy that we still have men and women who willingly go and put their lives on the line to fight for the freedoms for these other countries. They know how wonderful they are and how important it is to share them when we can!!
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!
This picture I had taken and when uploaded them to our computer I found this weird image on the picture. I know what it looks like to me but you go ahead and let your imagination take you where ever it does. But look closely, you can see the flag through the image!!



1 comment:
Cute, Cute, pictures. I love my Dutch John Guymons.
Post a Comment