Friday, July 25, 2008

Joys of being a Kid!!

If you can't tell there is a sprinkler under the trampoline. I know how dangerous that can be, but I also know how fun it is. I remember going over to Amber Waters house all the time and jumping on her trampoline and having the sprinkler on. It is something that the kids should experience.
No matter what the game or play is Cora is always the "puppy." About a month ago we almost got a new puppy but Dad said no! Maybe if we can find one that is already house and potty trained he will say yes!
After Brooke pulled the stunt with the sprinkler Anna is very leary about the water. Plus I did forget to tell you that the water out here seems to be a lot colder than I remember it ever being. Even to sit and spray the kids would freeze my little finger. So I do understand Anna. I don't want to get wet either!!

No comments: