My parents gave Anna this purple bear for her birthday this year but she doesn't get it. Some of

you may say that Emmalee is too young to be that demanding but your wrong. Any time that I can put her to bed without her crying is wonderful and if she doesn't have this bear then she will cry. I guess her room gets too dark. The bear has lights that glow when you press its hand and will stay light up to 20 minutes (long enough for her to fall asleep.)! She loves her pink bunny as well because it sings a lullaby to her. Boy I think she might be spoiled!! No maybe not. She is just loved!!
Anna doesn't even care. It was her at the beginning that gave the bear to her. She is always wanting to share with Emmy. I LOVE IT!!!
1 comment:
What a cute little snuggle bug.
Post a Comment