Ryan Kelly (husband of my friend Amber) has an Uncle who has been coming out to visit the

area for a long time. When he can he will come to church here in DJ. Well one Sunday as he sat back and watched our ward he realized that there were five new moms in the ward and he wanted to do something special for us. He wanted to get us something that we wouldn't get ourselves. Well, with Emmalee being our last baby I wasn't wanting to buy a new swing just for her so I had been putting it off. When Amber called to see what it was that I would like I told her a swing. Uncle Jess paid for it and Amber got the fun job of shopping for it. I think it is the cutest swing I have ever seen and it is completely portable so it can go wherever we go very easily. It doesn't hurt that Emmy loves it. Before we got it she thought I had to be holding her constantly or she would cry. But now she loves to be in her swing I can get a lot done!!! Thank You Uncle Jess and Amber!!! We LOVE it!!!
1 comment:
Not to sure how cute the swing is, but I do know that sweet little girl in there is a cutie
Post a Comment