Thursday, July 17, 2008

Fourth of July Celebrations!

We had a whole weekend of celebrations here in Dutch John. Grandma Guymon came out to spend the weekend with the kids but got sick with the FLU so she ended up staying home near the wonderful "porcelain" throne and tried to sleep while we took the kids up to the Resort to let them play.

I had put my purse down next to Emmy so I could take pictures of Brooke and Jayden. I had to step away and had asked for JayDee to watch my purse. When I turned around I found him talking with some people from our Stake and not watching Emmy or my purse. Atleast someone was watching it for me!!



Wouldn't you say Brooke and Jayden look like PROS?!!













Even the Mules need to take a break when nature calls!! Jayden got a little nervous when the mule started to squat. He said that he thought he was going to fall off.




The Resort had many great activities on the third of July. They had an antique car show with some really funny looking cars and a great big slide, a petting zoo and mule rides. Cora and Anna loved the slide while Brooke and Jayden loved the mule rides. So there was something for everyone to enjoy.









We have Conner Miller, Jayden, and Cora in this picture.









My "Fearless" Cora!! Atleast when it came to this slide!! She is more on the timid "you do it first and maybe I will do it later" side!

Miss Anna was too quick on the slide for me to capture. I guess that means she loved it!! Daddy better watch out. The kids just might start asking for a big slide!!

1 comment:

Amy N. said...

HOW FUN!! Cora on the slide made me laugh-totally a her thing!