
a
BIG BOY bike!!! JayDee and I decided that Jayden has outgrown his little "big wheel." So we got Jayden his first big boy bike. He LOVES it. If he isn't ridding it then he is asking if he can.

Now he and Brooke will get to ride their bikes to and from school every day. I love that because then I don't feel guilty when I don't go get them (we live
SOOOOO far from the school!).

Going down the driveway is still too fast for Jayden so he goes down the grass and then turns and rides up the driveway to do go down the grass again.
3 comments:
That is so funny that he goes down the grass! How long will he do that before it changes to "Look Mom - no hands!"?
Hopefully a long time!!! He has always done this even on his Big Wheel so he might not be too close to the no hands thing.
Monica, do you remember who your husband is?? Jayden will be throwing rings with fire while riding his bike...
Post a Comment