
Running through the sprinklers sure help on these warm days!! The kids have had a blast playing. They ask nearly every day if they can go through the sprinklers. It is an easy set up plus it helps get those nasty brown spots we have!!


Step 1. Cover the sprinkler with the Frisbee and get sisters to come close.

Step 2. Let the Frisbee go and fun away from the sprinkler before you get too wet.

Looks like Anna forgot about step 2. Let's just say she wasn't too happy with her big sister. I of course just sat back and laughed. I remember doing the same thing and having the same thing happen to me growing up!! I guess that is the role of the big siblings!!


"Swamp Monster!!"

Anna didn't want anything to do with the water after Brooke's stunt so she sat right by me (I guess she knows that they won't get me wet!) and played with her dolly.

Cora being sad. Lately she has been feeling picked on and pouting a lot.

"Little Mischievous" Doesn't he look like he is getting into trouble?!
3 comments:
How fun! Wouldn't it be nice some days to just forget everything else and run through the sprinklers like a kid? I totally understand Cora - she's the middle child. It's hard being the middle because you are picked on all the time and it's hard to know if you should hang out with the big kids or the little kids. Being the middle is the hardest!! I know :)
HAHA Jacey does the same thing with the sprinkler. You know as I was looking at these you need to invest in a slip and slide just think of the speed you could get on that hill!
Oh now come on Crystal you were NEVER picked on :) You can come hang out with me anytime!
So we have a slip and slide but because of the speed it gets the kids have ripped it already.
Post a Comment