Hello all!!
I know I haven't put any new photos of the kids up lately but we lost all of our icons on the computer and so I have to pull them manually and haven't wanted to!! I will get some up one of these days though. I need to share with you my big "one year old's" party!!!
In the meantime though please go check out this incredible video. It is such an inspiring story about a man with cerebral palsy who gets the chance to show everyone, who ever told him he would never walk, he can do more than that!!!
http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/video/video?id=3696478
I promise I will put up a post on my family soon!!!
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago



2 comments:
That was great, but I really just want to see my kids....
Love ya!
Hey cute background, I like it. So are you coming down next weekend? And I too am really looking forward to the pictures.
Post a Comment