Monday, March 16, 2009

I did it again....

Please will someone take the scissors away from me or get me the training I need!!! Here is the before....






and here is the after...


























Not too sure how she feels about it. I had asked her if I could trim the dead ends off her hair. She said yes but she wanted it to look like Cora's. While I was cutting her hair she just kept on frowning and frowning even more. I was ready to cry myself. I would hate it if she hated her hair and it was my fault. She claims to love it and thinks it makes her pretty (I know she is pretty but she was pretty before!!!!). What is done is done and it is a good thing hair grows! (Just not fast enough for our family!)

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh I loved playing with her long hair this weekend, but it is still very cute!! What happened to the idea of having it braided for her big day?

Amy N. said...

OH for cute! Brooke-y you are cute no matter what, but I love your short hair and it will be so nice when the hot weather comes. Miss you guys!