Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Okay you book lovers...

Here you go...

Leven Thumps and the Gateway to Foo - Obert Skye
Jimmy Stillman, I Will Always Love You-Eric Hendershot
Unsung Lullaby - Josi S. Kilpack
Sheep's Clothing - Josi S. Kilpack
Picture Perfect - Beverly King
A Shawl and A Violin - Randall L. Hall
Second Chance Christmas - Wayne Swensen
The Passage Way - Lauerl Mouritsen
Double Image - Don Searle
Flight from Babel - Clair Poulson
Julie's Guitar-W.N. Partridge
Small Miracles of Love & Friendship - Yitta Halberstam & Judith Leventhal
In Your Place - Rachel Ann Nunes
Barrington Family Saga - A Quiet Promise - Anita Stansfield
Midway To Heaven- Dean Hughes
Hearts of the Children # 2 Troubled Waters - Dean Hughes
Evidence - Clair M. Poulson
Digging up the Past - Kerry Blair & Christine Wolfe
This Just In - Kerry Blair
The Heart Has Its Reasons - Kerry Blair
Beneath the Surface - Jeni Grossman
Rubies and Rebels - Lynn Gardner

Angels Don't Knock
Just Call Me an Angel
Angels to the Rescue Dan Yates
An Angel inthe Family
It takes an Angel

Fishers of Men
Come Unto Me The Kingdom and the Crown series - Gerald N. Lund
Behold the Man

Love Beyond Time
No Time For Love Nancy Campbell Allen
A time for the Heart

The DaVinci Code - Dan Brown
Remember Me - Mary Higgins Clark

Some have never been open and others have been read many times. Some will have my name in them. But don't let that stop you from getting them. If you want to know about the book you may need to google it because I will out of town from tomorrow until probably Monday and will take what doesn't get asked for down to Vernal DI next week. Get your requests in asap!!!

I also found more movies to add to the previous list

Johnny English
Hanging Up
Breach
A Walk in the Clouds
A Cinderella Story
Ellen - DVD-licious
Out of Step
The Dance
Rescued
School Ties
RV
Message in a Bottle
Vertical Limit
Win a Date with Tad Hamilton
Mona Lisa Smile
Contact
Bride & Prejudice (yes it really is Bride and not Pride)
Ladder 49
Smallville - 1st season


Again put the requests in the comments so we all know what has been asked for.

5 comments:

Kirsten Knowles said...

Hey can I have all of Gerald N. Lunds & Leven Thumps? I have Jer look @ the list later. Thanks!!

Kelly Fam said...

I hope there is some left by the time i get back. I can't take dibs by not looking at them. Maybe I'll get to enjoy a few.

*This is random, but everytime I get on your blog,
bella's lullaby is playing. After I'm done reading your post, i'll leave your blog up and look at other things and replay that song over and over. Thanks for having that great song on your blog. I just love it!!!!

Jess said...

I want some but I don't care which ones. Before you take them to the DI I want to come over and pick some out. You really just made my day!

ScottBoomer said...

I'll take Ladder 49. It's my kind of movie.

Dutch John Guymon said...

So they are all gone. I will let you know when there is more cuz there will be more!!