Each Sunday JayDee and the kids draw an activity out of our Sunday box. Last weeks paper said we should bake cookies, ring the door bell and run away. Well the kids go to bed before it gets dark so this activity was going to be tricky. But leave it to my incredibly genius husband to figure out a way around that!! The kids usually pick the same people to give their treats to so that also makes it tricky because they already our kids will share with them.
Anna threw one of her usual tantrums just as they were leaving so she had to miss out on the fun. I stayed home to take care of the other cookies that were still in the oven and to take care of miss E!! Plus with not everyone going hopefully it would throw the neighbors off!! If they figured it out oh well the kids (Jade included) had a lot of fun doing it!!!



3 comments:
HAHAHAHA!! That is too funny!! I love it and what a good idea for sunday! I love Jayden's face in the bottom one, he looks thrilled!
LOL! Totally disguised-except Cora's eyes are to distinct I would know her in any disguise by those huge bown eyes of hers. That is a good Suday activity!
How fun! I love the idea. I am sure they had a blast!
Post a Comment