I can't promise that this will work but I will try!! I would hate for anyone to miss out on all this cuteness!!! But beware there may be a lot of them!!!
For right now the only new pictures I can get are all of Emmalee. You will have to wait until JayDee has time to help me find the other ones!!! UURGGG!!! I just uploaded them to the computer last Saturday and now they are gone!!! This is why I haven't blogged for a while. I realize how frustrating it CAN be!!!
So enjoy these of not so little Emmy!!!
These are of her birthday party!! We had our neighbors the Combs as well as a new friend from JayDee's work, Toby Turnage who is from Denver.
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago






4 comments:
HAHA how cute is she!? I love her little curls and those BRIGHT blue eyes! Happy Birthday little Emma!
How cute are those pictures!!! Not that I want Huntley to get any bigger but I can't wait for cake day. Oh and Thank you for all of the books you really made my night, actually the next few weeks!
mmm...cake! What a cutie she is.
Oh she is so cute! Sorry to hear about your pictures.
Post a Comment