Saturday, March 7, 2009

JayDee's great find....

So leave it to my incredible husband to find this amazing song. On Thursday as we were waiting for ER to begin I was on the computer and he was scanning the other channels and found the Celtic Women singing on both channel 7 and 11. He heard these very talented women singing the song entitled "Someday" he asked me after the song was over if I had listened to the words. But of course being distracted with the game I was playing I told him no. So he went to the other channel (either 7 or 11 which ever one he wasn't on already!) and had me come and listen to it. I thought it was a very beautiful song but really didn't get the words. He said this is all about what we are working for in this crazy thing called life!! So of course I had missed the true meaning of the song and today I got on the computer because he wanted me to add some songs to our playlist ("Someday" being one of them!). So I did but not till after finding the words to the song. That is what I want to share with you all... If you want to listen along with the song it is number 2 on our playlist that you can find if you scroll down a ways...

Here are the words...

"Someday, when we are wiser
When the world's older
When we have learned
I pray someday we may yet
Live to live and let live

"Someday, life will be fairer
Need will be rarer
And the greed will not pay
Godspeed, this bright millenia
On it's way, let it come someday

"Someday our fight will be won, and
We'll stand in the sun, in
That bright afternoon
'Til then, on days when the sun
Is gone, we'll hang on
If we wish upon the moon

"There are some days, dark and bitter
Seems we haven't got a prayer
But a prayer for something better
Is the one thing we all share

"Someday, when we are wiser
When the whole world is older
When we have love
And I pray someday we may yet
Live to live and one day, someday
Someday life will be fairer
Need will be rarer
And greed will not pay

"Godspeed this bright millenia
Let it come
If we wish upon the moon

"One day, someday....soon"


What a great thing we all have to look forward to. None of us know when it will happen...who knows it very well could be during our lifetime!! Boy wouldn't that be incredible!!! We all deserve to change our ways and better ourselves so that we can stand in the sun-"Son" and be blessed because we won our battles and the great war that is coming!!!

I am so grateful for my testimony. For my knowledge that I have of a Brother who loves me so much that He is always here for me. A Brother who loves each of us so much that He chose to take ALL of our sins (and I know just me alone there are more than there should be). I love my Heavenly Father for everything he has blessed me with and for not giving up on me during all the dark and lonely days I have felt. I have reached a special place where I again can feel the love of my Savior and my Heavenly Father.

I am so thankful for my loving husband who has never gotten fed up with me (Yet) and for all of my many friends that have been here to help me get to this place. I am so grateful for my parents, both have known when I needed the phone calls or a letter to help boost me up!! I am happy that my siblings don't hate me for all that I have put them through and hope that they understand that I will always be here for them.

I love everyone who has had an influence on my life and my families lives. I know that they are as strong as they are not only because of JayDee and I but because of the many friends and family and teachers that they have!!

I hope that this has helped more than just me and that we all can continue to "make" it through these hard and trying times!! Just like in the song we should all know that one day soon the millenium will be here and we will all understand the reason for these trials!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!



PS Dad, I hope you are okay and will find something that you love to do. You know if you can't find anything down there we will always have room for you and Mom and Landon and even Carrie (if you can handle the cold winds!). We could put you to work on enclosing the back porch with JayDee and Mom, you could go work with the grands at our wonderful little school!! I know the kids would all LOVE hot meals every day instead of once a month. Landon and Carrie we can help keep you two trouble makers out of trouble !! (out here there is nothing to do) Plus your neices and nephews would love to have you here to play with them every day!! Carrie, I promise to let you have SOME (only some) of Emmy's incredible loves but only if you change a few of the dirty diapers!!! :)

2 comments:

Amy N. said...

that is a neat song. Thanks for sharing it with us...and for your strength and spirit!

Love you sis!

Carrie said...

Thanks for sharing, I love you!


And, I just don't think I could survive up there.... :)