The Love Book
by Brooke Taylor Guymon
I love Emmalee and I love Mommy and Daddy and Cora and Jayden and Anna and Gradpa andGradma and Birle (Brielle) and Evein and Carstin. And Cristie and Bret and Amin and Amy and Jayse and Dax and Grag and Trehr.
The End of the Love Book.
On Sunday I got to sleep in a little bit longer than usual and when I woke up this book was laying next to me. Brooke is so in love with writting lately and decided that being Sunday she would spend time doing this!!
I left the spelling the same as how she put it and for the most part I could tell who she was saying. The only problem I had was with Brielle (which is why I spelled it for you!) but who can blame her. That is a tricky name!!
Those of you not listed in this book don't worry...I have already spoken with her (being her agent and all) and she has agreed to do a sequel!!!
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago



No comments:
Post a Comment