skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Read at your own risk....
The last week and a half has been a real roller coaster of emotions for me. Some of you may understand. I don't want to go into a lot of details because these blogs should be a fun way to update you on our ongoings. But what you do need to know to understand this blog is that I have had a strong feeling that I could lose someone close to me. I have been scared of this and not sure what to do. One day of feeling really stong feelings I came across this blog http://adailyscoop.blogspot.com/2008/07/call-me-junior.html and it all came back to me - the plan of our Heavenly Father. Stephanie lost her 14 month old baby girl this past June in a drowing accident. As I related to JayDee I don't know if my testimony is as strong as hers. She took this tragedy and has turned it into a missionary experience. She says that she is grateful for all that read her blog and for the messages that get left so feel free to read her blog. I did and have found a sense of peace with my feelings. I know that none of my loved ones will be taken away unless they are needed on the other side. I know that it will still be hard to deal with but the knowledge that we all can see them again should be a comfort to us all. I am grateful for our Savior and the ULTIMATE Sacrifice he paid for all of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment