With this weather? For the last two days I have had to heat rice bags up too many times to count. We had stormy weather on Friday but only had to heat the rice bag twice before going to bed. Then yesterday (Saturday) we woke to more rain and even colder temps. I am not sure how cold it got during the night but at nine in the morning our thermometer said 51 degrees outside. I am not sure but I remember hearing from a seminary teacher that one of the signs of the times would be that the seasons would be all messed up. I sure think we are headed that way. We had HOT weather for only a month this year when I know for the last couple years atleast it has been hot from May all the way through September. Here we are the middle of August and I am cold. We have not had to open the windows at night in order to cool the house down. I even pulled our comforter out and put it back on the bed. The last two nights I have woken and found JayDee curled up in a ball completely under the sheet. He only does that when he is really cold. If you were to ask him though he would tell you that only his feet were cold. I think he is trying to be so tough!! I have had to check on Emmy and Anna a couple of times before going to bed myself to make sure that they are covered (they are the only ones who don't understand the concept of putting a blanket on when cold)! In fact both Emmy and Anna have colds right now. Not too common for us during the summer months. But hey, maybe this means that we won't be hit so hard this winter like we were last year!! That would be nice!!!
I am definately not complaining about the coolness it is just weird to me and funny how fast things can change. I love that here in Utah we usually get all four seasons so we get breaks from the cold cold and the hot hot! I am a little afraid that if we don't start warming up a little we may be in for a long winter out here! We need the water but if only we could get that in the form of warm rain instead of the cold snow!!!
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago



No comments:
Post a Comment