Hello, this is JayDee trying to blog. First of all note the spotted glasses on my face. This picture was taken right after we went through 1 of 2 rapids on the "A Section" of the Green River below the Flaming Gorge Dam. Monica and I thought back to the days we ran the rapids on the Snake and Salmon Rivers and these are little rapids.
It was pretty gutsy on my part to take out the camera while going down the river, but I wanted to make sure that we got this trip on film. I wanted to make sure Monica and I would remember our 8th year Anniversary. It was a fun, relaxing, and at time adventurous trip in the inflatable canoe. I would like you to enjoy the scenery that we enjoyed all the way down the river.
We owe a big thanks to Phil Lopez for the shuttle and the Jones' for the canoeing equipment. They helped us out so much to pull off this adventure on such short notice. Oh and we can not forget Johnita and Ruby Morton for watching the kids too!
We hope that these pictures will entice you to ride the river with us free of charge later this Summer! :)



3 comments:
congrats on eight years! Where does time fly?
Hiking for your birthday, river running for your anniversary...what's on the agenda for Christmas?! Looks like a great time - you are very lucky to live in such a beautiful area!
I am wishful that Santa will leave me a four wheeler so that is what I have planned for Christmas!!
Post a Comment