Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sticker Artist

Look what I found! Anna loves everything about Emmalee. She loves her so much that she will not leave her alone. I find Anna where ever Emmalee is. I can't leave her alone for a minute unless Anna is asleep or something like this happens. The kids all got new books at the store and in one of them there was stickers. Anna decided that it was funner to put them on Emmalee than it is to put them on a boring piece of paper. I think she did a good job though. Atleast they aren't in her eyes and in her hair. Is it fair of me to ask now that they will be great friends in the future too. It might be fair but might not be likely.

1 comment:

Kirsten Knowles said...

I don't know :) Emmalee looks scared :) what cuties. Your new internet must be awesome!!