Brooke got tired of waiting for JayDee and I to help her learn how to ride her bike. So she taught herself. It really helped that her new best friend here in town knew how to ride and always wanted to ride bikes.

Brooke came in one day and said that Morlie wanted to ride bikes and asked if she could. I asked her if she knew how. She said no but she would learn. I looked out the window and there she went. And now we can't get her off her bike.

Good thing that around here the drivers are always told that the kids rule the roads so to keep their eyes open because for some reason that is where my kids would rather ride their bikes. Even little Anna. She tries so hard to keep up with the older kids!
1 comment:
Brookie's one smart little cookie! I can't believe how big she is. Wow. Way to go Brooke on learning how to ride a bike!
Post a Comment