Sorry about the color of this picture. I have never been able to get a good picture in the gym at the school. Any suggestions Amy?

Each year the kids at the elementary get to put on a play. This year it was "How does your Garden grow?" But not Mary's garden because the farmer was a boy. This play was about Herb and his garden.

Brooke got to be the little bunny and Jayden and the other preschoolers were the crows. They other crows here are Kaytlin Mosley and Olivia Clegg. Jayden loved being apart of the play this year.
1 comment:
school gyms are the pits for picture taking-there never seems to be enough light. If you have manual controls (meaning you can adjust settings) try increasing your ISO-one of these days I will try to put a tut. on it and next time we are around each other remind me and I will have a look.
Post a Comment