One morning I woke up and decided that this would be the day! For several days I had thought about having Brooke's hair cut but the problem is that I have

to take her to Vernal and then they never do what I want. So when I woke up that morning I decided that I would just do it myself. Oh!! What a rush I had that morning. It didn't look as bad as I would have thought it to especially since this was my first time cutting any hair other than JayDee's and Jaydens. I think I ended up cutting atleast 4 inches. And Brooke didn't even cry!! I didn't expect her to unless it looked bad since she had to go to school that day. I just might start up my own business in a few years. I think it will take that long since I have to wait for all of my girls hair to grow long enough for me to cut. (Unless you guys want to come be my guinea pigs!!)
3 comments:
I wonder if this is where Jayden got his hair-cutting inspiration? He watched Mom cut Brooke's hair and thought he could do it too! I like the cut - it's cute!
Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Monica. Happy birthday to you!
hey crystal took the words right out of my mouth! Was this event before or after anna lost her curls?
Hope you had a great day and tell brooke I LOVE the new cut
Post a Comment