I got tired of the kids jumping on the furniture and their beds so JayDee and I decided to go ahead and buy a trampoline for the kids. They absolutely love it. There is not a day where they are not jumping outside.

The kids are so excited for summer because they want to sleep outside. Getting the tramp is so fun for that reason. But the rule is that they can only sleep outside when Dad wants to. I know that they wouldn't make it outside alone yet. Even Anna slept outside until about 2 in the am when she decided that it was still too cold.

Anna and her best friend Josie Kelly. A year ago Josie was scared of Anna because Anna was always wanting to be in her face but this year they get along so great. Amber and I love to sit and watch the two of them play. Anna is always asking for Josie to come and play. This was a rare occasion - the two little ones don't get much of a chance to jump by themselves because the big kids are always wanting to jump.
No comments:
Post a Comment