Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Cora!!

Yes!! Cora is four years old. This year she had nearly a week of birthdays. It started on Monday the 2nd. I thought it was the 3rd so that would make it her b-day so we had a bbq with some of our friends here in town. They pointed out that it was only the 2nd so we let her open only one of her presents. Then on the 3rd (her actual b-day) she got the rest of her presents. She four horses to go along with all the "My Little Ponies" she got for Christmas last year. Plus other things but if you ask her those are the important things.



Check out this way cute cake. I wish I could tell you that I did it but I can't. My friend Amber Kelly made it for Cora. Her and her family came to the BBQ with us on Monday.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Happy Birthday Cora!!! I can't believe you are 4 - what a big girl!