I love it when we can get the girls to get along with each other. It is usually one on one and the other gets left out. JayDee went in to check on them one night and found all three of them crammed onto the Dora couch (Mom and Dad it is the one you gave Cora a year ago for her b-day).

You can't see it but Jayden is on Anna's big girl bed. He says he likes having Emmalee in his room but because she doesn't go to bed until later he would rather sleep with the older girls. JayDee ended up moving Cora and Anna to Cora's bed and left Brooke on the floor. She is too big to move to the top bunk when she is fast asleep.
3 comments:
Oh how cute! And holy smokes I go to moms for a week and come back to LOTS of blog updates! I love them
Snug as a bug in a rug. I love you.
I love all of the blog pictures.
Cute kids Monica and Jaydee!!!!!!! Love Mard
Post a Comment