
So many of you are probably wondering why it looks like she is going to school. Well that is because she is. At the beginning of the school year we were told that the only way she could go to preschool was if we took her to Manilla. Well because it is an hour away and she would be the only girl in a class with 13 boys and she would have to ride the bus home with the High School kids JayDee and I decided that it wasn't necessary - plus she is so smart already we didn't think she needed it.

Well around the middle of September we started hearing rumors fly about Miss Moe being willing and able to take on the preschoolers. She is a teacher that is contracted through Wyoming but uses our school to help Elaina (a down syndrome girl). Miss Moe

thought it might be good to have some interaction for Elaina so she decided to take on preschool too. Well the end of September we finally got a letter saying that Cora could go to preschool but only if I would go and help in the class. Again I was torn because I wanted her to have the experience but with two other girls at home plus Jayden (since preschool is in the afternoon) I am not able to go over. Once again we were okay with Cora not going to school because of the above mentioned reasons. But when I told this to the secretary and Miss Moe they all said

they wanted Cora to be apart of the class and they would find away around me not being in the class with her. So of course we said HURRAY!! and sent her on her way to school. She absolutely loves it and is learning so much more than I thought a 4 year old could!!
2 comments:
Cute little school girl!
Wow Cora I can't believe how old you are :)!! Wow 3 in school now I can't believe it you look so cute CORA!!
Post a Comment