On Friday the kids had a party at school and then that night we had a chili dinner (put on by the PTSO) and the kids got to parade around in their costumes and then go to the different rooms where the local business had candy and toys for the kids. Then they got turned loose to go trick or treating around the neighborhood. After the kids were tucked sweetly into bed (asleep as soon as their beautiful heads touched the pillows) JayDee and I went through the candy and seperated what would stay here for the kids and what was going down to work with him. The good thing is that the kids will think they have all their candy but by the time the candy is gone the majority of it will have gone to the Dam to be eaten by all the fellows who don't have kids to bring them candy anymore!! But before we seperated the candy we of course had to weigh it and found that we had nearly 18 1/2 pounds of candy. All in all we ended up with nearly 25 pounds of candy this year. WAY TOO MUCH FOR US!!! So if you all get candy for Christmas you will know where it all came from!! But we did all have a ton of fun with Halloween this year.
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago



3 comments:
WOW that is a TON of candy! You all look DARLING! And I totally knew who you and Jaydee were without reading
I didn't I figured John Mccain, but I don't think I've ever seen Sarah. (now I guess I have :)) What a fun week! They all so scary & cute!
Great pictures. That was a busy week for you guys. I love Kellie and Jen's costume. that's awesome. I bet people got a kick out of you and jaydee
Post a Comment