The weekend of General Conference Amber Kelly called and said that this was the weekend that we would probably lose all our fall colors because it was supposed to turn really cold and even a possibility of getting snow. So I went driving and found a cute little barn and lots of yellow trees so here you go Amy! Here are the fall colors.
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago






3 comments:
me likes the color! we don't have enough trees around here to get much color so thank you!
What a beautiful family you have, Monica! I found your blog from looking at my sister, Ashley's, blog then at one of her links for your sister, Carrie's, blog. I think it's been about ten years, hasn't it? I'm living in Mississippi. We're here for my husband's PhD program. You're a sweetheart (always have been), and I wish you every good thing in life! Hang in there! You've got what it takes to make it through. And good luck with all the medical and other challenges your family is facing. Those are hard things. Love, Melanie Petersen Tucker
Hey Monica-
Melanie sent me a link to your blog. How fun catching up on everything! I'm glad to see Brooke growing so sweet and helpful -- how could she be anything but? Your kids are adorable. We're in Ohio finishing up the last couple of years of Q's PhD. I think of you often... in fact, every time I go through my papers I find the stack of letters I've written you and never sent! Take care -- Brooke
Post a Comment