Sorry about the color but I couldn't mess around with it since this was a very spur of the moment thing and haven't been able to get her to sing it again since I filmed this but it is just hearing her sing to Anna and Anna cheering her on that is so wonderful to me!!
That is the cutest thing ever! I am glad that you caught that on film! Give those cuties a big squeeze for me! I miss them! Are you guys coming down for Thanksgiving?
Nope, we have decided to stay home this year. I am actually going to attempt (attempt being the key word) to cook a turkey on my own. I thought about doing a ham since I am not a big fan of turkey but then there goes the old tradition!!
Our family began July 21, 2000 when JayDee and I married for all eternity in the Ogden temple. We have welcomed five beautiful children along our road of life and now that we have our "Emmalee" our family is complete and now we get the joy of watching them grow and learn!
3 comments:
Sorry about the color but I couldn't mess around with it since this was a very spur of the moment thing and haven't been able to get her to sing it again since I filmed this but it is just hearing her sing to Anna and Anna cheering her on that is so wonderful to me!!
That is the cutest thing ever! I am glad that you caught that on film! Give those cuties a big squeeze for me! I miss them! Are you guys coming down for Thanksgiving?
Nope, we have decided to stay home this year. I am actually going to attempt (attempt being the key word) to cook a turkey on my own. I thought about doing a ham since I am not a big fan of turkey but then there goes the old tradition!!
Post a Comment