Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Prince and Princesses

Aunt Christy bought tickets for all the kids to go to see Disney Princesses on Ice in Salt Lake. They had a blast. Because Emmalee was so little she and I stayed home that weekend. I got so bored with the quietness around the house but it was such a nice weekend because I only had one little one to take care of. I would like to have a break more often. But I don't know if I could handle it. I realized that I love the noises that the kids all make (maybe not as loud though).
Brooke, Jayden and Cora all trying to see what is going on down on the ice.
Here we have five of the seven dwarfs. Can't really tell who is who! Thank You so much Aunt Christy! They had a blast!!

1 comment:

Kelly Fam said...

I know the kids had such a good time, It looks like a blast for them. You've done so good blogging. I need to learn from your good example!