Thank you so much for making such a long drive to come and see our beautiful Emmalee. It means so much to me that you would do that. I am only sorry that you couldn't stay longer. I miss you so much! I love where we live so now I guess I get to convince you to move out here so we can see you more. Just think Dad, you could have all the fish you want and Mom, there is so many roads that you could go for walks or bike rides and never get in the same routine. Plus Dad, I would eat the fish if you caught and cooked it and Mom, I would love it if I could have a partner to get out and walk with each day. It would make it a lot easier for me to get out and go. I love you both so much and can't wait to see you and show off Emmalee!!
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago



1 comment:
It was our pleasure to come and see our latest grand. And we didn't get to stay long enough we love you lots and lots.
Post a Comment