Tuesday, March 25, 2008

"Kings of the Yard"


Jayden playing on the side of the house with his friend Andrew Collett. I was out cleaning the van and saw them on this snow drift and had to grab the camera. We definately didn't get as much snow as you guys on the Wasatch Front but we did get good snow drifts. This is the most snow that we have seen since we have been here in Dutch John so far. But each year it seems to get worse. I hate to think about what could be coming next year. I am so ready for green grass for the kids to play on. I am so sick of the mud and grass being tracked in the house!! I know we need the water so I should be more grateful but it is hard to be grateful when I am constantly cleaning!!

No comments: