Happy Easter!
Monica and I have decided to make the easter tradition a saturday thing and not confuse the children on the real meaning of Easter Sunday. So this morning the kids saw their baskets out on the couch with some toys and stuff in them. They were surprized! It is fun to surprize the kids :)
Jayden and Anna were the first to wake up and came into bed with us. I think they might have heard Emmalee crying at 6 am. So then Cora wakes up at twenty after six and we tell the kids to go find some Saturday morning cartoons. After about ten minutes Cora comes back and says "The Easter Bunny brought us presents!" Just then Brooke comes out of her bedroom and they all go and get their baskets and start unwrapping the toys.
At 9 a.m. we had the Easter Egg hunt put on by the Flaming Gorge Dam Employees Association. The kids did not get near as much candy as they have in years past, but they had fun! The easter egg hunt was over in about 4 or 5 minutes. Which I think is a record.
Just to let everyone know. Monica is doing great, since I am not as busy at work anymore. She likes me home and I like to be home, especially with the baby. Babies are miracles and I can not get over how amazing it is.
Brooke is doing very well in school and learning the scripture stories so well. Jayden wants to do everything better than the person next to him. I see his competativeness in him that I had when I was young. He is a little JayDee and I love him. Cora is so sweet and loving. She is learning to go to the potty and it is an uphill battle with her, but we will get her trained eventually. Anna is growing so much. She tries to carry on conversations and talk as much as she can. And she can talk! She will be the one that is on the phone for hours and not even get tired :) She is a fun little munchkin. Emmalee is a wonder to me.
I have thought about how much money it will cost to get these girls married, but I have not thought about the prom dresses. Hmmm..... maybe the girls can buy their own prom dresses :) We do have a savings account for all the kids and so I hope that will help them out someday.
We will post pictures of their new easter outfits someday soon!
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago



2 comments:
Sounds like a fun party! Easter egg hunts are always the best. Did you color any? I heard on the radio the other day that they found a pack of wolves in Dutch John. Have you heard them? (Hopefully you haven't seen them!!)
Happy (belated) Easter! We missed you this weekend, but are so glad to hear Monica and Baby Emmalee are doing well. Hope to see pictures soon :)
Post a Comment