I agree with Crystal, Anna was a lot smaller the last time I saw her. Let us know when the blessing is. We'd love to come meet Emmalee in person.
By the way, you will notice that we siblings are very competitive in blog posting. None of us come close to Amy who posts daily. But in the attempt to make my infrequent posts look less pitiful, I call that your 7 posts only count as 1 :)
Our family began July 21, 2000 when JayDee and I married for all eternity in the Ogden temple. We have welcomed five beautiful children along our road of life and now that we have our "Emmalee" our family is complete and now we get the joy of watching them grow and learn!
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! I don't recognize Anna at all! She's so grown-up!! What a cutie;)
I agree with Crystal, Anna was a lot smaller the last time I saw her. Let us know when the blessing is. We'd love to come meet Emmalee in person.
By the way, you will notice that we siblings are very competitive in blog posting. None of us come close to Amy who posts daily. But in the attempt to make my infrequent posts look less pitiful, I call that your 7 posts only count as 1 :)
Very cute! Congratulations! :)
Hey guys! I posted a comment yesterday not sure why it didn't show up so I will try again. Cute Cute grandbabies love ya lots and lots.
Post a Comment