Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Which one should I use?

This is Emmalee's BEAUTIFUL blessing dress. I can't show you the full thing yet. But would like to know which bow she should wear with her dress.
Here we have the pretty big pink bow.
Or we have the little white bow. Let me know which one looks better.

8 comments:

Amy N. said...

from a photographers point of view the little white one hands down. You can see HER so much better! I really like the dress-she looks beautiful!

Carrie said...

from the girlie girl's point of view i say the pink one!! i am so excited to see her!!

Crystal said...

I'm with Carrie on this one - I love the pink one! When it's time for pictures, you can switch to the white one.

Chad Welch said...

From a guys point of view I pick the... wait what were the choices again?

ScottBoomer said...

Go with the white, it's very classy.

Grandma said...

Well from a grandma's point of view you really should wear white when being blessed. She is beautiful no matter what. Can't wait to give her kisses.

Grandma said...

I forgot to say look at her beautiful long fingers. She will put your new piano to good use.

Carrie said...

fine have her wear the white while being blessed and then the pink for afterwards... or just switch it out for whoever is around... :)