
Here is Brooke browning the sausage for our Chinese Rice. I have found that if she does that then I can get the vegetables cut up in the same time and while we are doing these the water, rice and soup are coming to a boil. So yes I am so grateful for my little BIG helper!! It doesn't hurt that she loves helping in the kitchen and she is tall enough to work at the stove without me worring TOO much.

It did take me a while before I would let her do this but she tricked me. One time she just started doing it without me knowing and proved that she could handle working around the hot stove.

I Love Your Help Brooke!!
2 comments:
brooke you are a natural in the kitchen. When are you going to come cook me dinner?
WOW!! And she's only seven!? Geez I'm 21 and hopeless in the kitchen!!
Post a Comment