Awwww..... So SWEET!! I loved the pictures very cute, I can't believe how big they all are getting and Jayden is quite the little stud in his solo!! All so cute!! Thank you for sharing!!!!! Oh I miss you guys!
Jayden has grown up a ton! He has lost that little kid look and now looks like a big kid. And sweet, sweet girls. How fun! You and JayDee are cute too :)
Our family began July 21, 2000 when JayDee and I married for all eternity in the Ogden temple. We have welcomed five beautiful children along our road of life and now that we have our "Emmalee" our family is complete and now we get the joy of watching them grow and learn!
3 comments:
Awwww..... So SWEET!! I loved the pictures very cute, I can't believe how big they all are getting and Jayden is quite the little stud in his solo!! All so cute!! Thank you for sharing!!!!! Oh I miss you guys!
Jayden has grown up a ton! He has lost that little kid look and now looks like a big kid. And sweet, sweet girls. How fun! You and JayDee are cute too :)
VERY CUTE! But where is the fall colors you were talking about?
Post a Comment