So this post is all about miscellaneous posts. Rather than doing one for each one I decided to add them all together. So enjoy a little bit of everything!!

This first picture is of Jayden and his school mates - minus two. When school for the older kids got out at 1:45 but the Kindergarten kids got out at 12:15 we had the lodge kids come to our house to play so the parents didn't have to make two trips to pick up kids. We loved it. The kids all got along together plus it gave Cora and Anna different kids to play with even if it was only for a little while.

This is my little flower. This was right after her bath. We love the towel (thanks Aunt Debbie!!) and surprisingly she is smiling. She usually cries as we take her out of the bath. She LOVES her bath time. She fit right in with the other kids, they all love the water too!!

So the family was spending time together - well most of us. Dad was making our kitchen benches while the rest of the kids and I were washing the van inside and out. Well we had brought Emmys' carseat outside for her to lay in but she didn't want anything to do with it. She wanted to be right there with us as we cleaned. Well as you can see someone decided to take advantage of the carseat. I looked out and found Anna asleep in Emmys' carseat - she had even covered herself with Brookes' "Suzy." She always has to use someone elses blankets!!

I had asked Jayden to hold Emmalee while I put Anna to bed for her nap and came outand this is what I found. When I first walked into the front room and saw Emmy she was all smiles. I am sure she found it a little funny that she put Jayden to sleep all by herself!!

Just a little bit ago Jayden, Anna and Emmalee were all sick with colds. Jayden - who never will admit that he is sick for fear that he will miss something - came home from school and first thing said that he didn't feel good. After lunch at our house we have "Quiet Time" which means the kids have to find a movie and sit or lay down and watch it. Jayden always tells us that he is too old to take a nap and so he never will fall asleep. Well today he did. I am sure now that he really didn't feel good! What I am wanting you to see is that he is so comfortable on top of Anna and she is so comfortable that she doesn't seem to mind. Yes, Carrie, that is the blanket you gave me. Anna LOVES it so much because of how soft it is. She will pull it around the house if we let her!!
2 comments:
when I first saw Anna in the car seat I thought-man em looks just like anna when did that happen because really she looks just like brooke!
LOL too funny! Lil miss Anna can fall asleep anywhere! I am glad the blanket is a favorite! :)
Post a Comment