Sunday, August 22, 2010

Fun in the Sun

For as much rain and cloud cover that we have had nearly every day we sure have had fun in the sun! Around 11am the clouds would move in, which I thought was perfect because it pushed the kids to get their chores done early in the morning to play a little before they had to play inside. And then around 2 or 3 in the afternoon the sun would come back out with just enough time to play before they had to come in for supper! I have loved sitting outside and sun bathing while the kids have fun in the pool. We got toys to play in the pool with but the kids don't like them in the pool so they are always throwing them out on the grass, but Little Miss Emmy loves to throw them back in the pool just as fast. I think we are going to have a big tease on our hands!!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Looks like you guys had a great summer, it is so sad that is coming to a close so soon... :(