So back to the fourth of July. Well, actually the third since that is when we celebrate it here! We were finally home long enough to get our pool up. I forced JayDee to do it since his Dad was here to celebrate with us and he would be able to give a second pair of hands! Emmalee loved it except for the fact that our water here is ice cold. The kids kept pleading for me to cook some water to make it warmer. I told them to forget it since the sun was a natural warmer, but I should admit that it is too cold for me to want to get in. It has since warmed up quite a bit and the kids love it!!
Emmy is throwing a temper tantrum since I made her get out and warm her little piggies!!
This is Blake Walker, one of JayDee's nephew's. Blake and Lenore are here for the summer and got to come out to play with us!
Beth decided that we all needed to be able to spot each other in our HUGE crowds here so she bought each of us this matching shirt (yes, even the adults!!)
We played so hard that my Brooke fell asleep, she never takes a nap!!
What a great pretender!!
I ABSOLUTELY love these last two!! I think they speak for themselves!! :)
But what a great weekend we had! Our display of Fireworks is incredible. I am amazed each year that such a small community can put on let alone afford such a great show. We don't even have to go anywhere since we can see them from our house. Next year with the kids a bit older I think we will be starting the old tradition of sitting on the roof to watch!!



2 comments:
So fun!! Looks like the kids definitely had a blast.
Haha love the last two too! So funny!
Post a Comment