We puppy sat Sammy the neighbor dog for a week while the parents were gone. We tried to get the dog over only occasionally because the kids would wear her out. This particular day Sammy fell in love with Anna 'cuz she didn't want to do anything but sit in the stroller and hold her.

You can't see it but her shirt that she is wearing actually has a puppy on it and above it says "Puppy Love," nope I didn't plan this outfit for the pictures. If I had I hopefully would have done something with the mismatched socks and her hair... Gotta love summer days when you have nowhere to go and no one to impress so the kids get to get away with wearing whatever they want and I, as Mom, get to get away without having to comb hair every day!!

1 comment:
Josie and I were looking at your blog and jose said, " look mom, anna has a puppy, wheres' my puppy?" I'm so glad anna loves dogs still, even after her encounters with crazy big dogs this summer
Post a Comment