If you notice all these pictures they are ALL sleeping on their tummies. No better way to sleep. Although how many of them are going to have TMJ (locked jaw) problems later on. My chiropractic Uncle says that is the best way to get it started!! But don't they all look so sweet and innocent!? Too bad it doesn't last during the day!! :)
I totally sleep on my stomach too and have TMJ as well. It stinks, I wake up every morning with a locked jaw and it is always so sore. But I just can't seem to sleep any other way. The stomach is the most comfortable!
Our family began July 21, 2000 when JayDee and I married for all eternity in the Ogden temple. We have welcomed five beautiful children along our road of life and now that we have our "Emmalee" our family is complete and now we get the joy of watching them grow and learn!
1 comment:
I totally sleep on my stomach too and have TMJ as well. It stinks, I wake up every morning with a locked jaw and it is always so sore. But I just can't seem to sleep any other way. The stomach is the most comfortable!
Post a Comment