6 Years ago right now? I was watching the dreaded star wars (I never did let JayDee choose what we watched while I was in labor!) waiting to see what was going to happen with the little bump in my tummy. After a long couple of weeks of having ultrasounds atleast once a week and testing 2 times a week, I was finally seeing a light at the end of the tunnel. On June 3, 2004 I was induced due to a lack of amniotic fluid. After the Dr. broke my water (what very little there was) he said he was going to, go home and get some sleep and advised me to do the same since I probably wouldn't be ready until the early hours of the next morning. I kind of chuckled thinking "Yeah right, how can you say that!?" But I figured that since he was the Dr. he just HAD to be right! But little did we BOTH know! Just under 4 hours since I started I had gone from a zero (I was 3 1/2 weeks early) to a ten and was ready to push. The nurse became frantic because the on call Dr. was already delivering and my Dr. was about 10-15 minutes away. She called him and told him he didn't have time to get dressed. He walked in in his pj's and his slippers and literally caught Cora! I think her post delivery has got to be my favorite. My Dr. placed her immediatly on my chest and let us bond. They didn't worry about any of the measurements and let me just love my new baby. I love my little C.C. She is so smart and can't wait to be in 1st grade because then she will be just like the big kids! She loves to help anyone who will let her. She is such a great friend and such a sweet daughter. We love her so much and are having so much fun watching her grow into such a beautiful young lady. Happy Birthday to my sweet Cora



5 comments:
CHORES?! on her birtday?! Wow I can't believe it has been 6 years...our triplets are getting OLD!
Happy Birthday Cora!! That was quite the birthday song :)
Happy Birthday Sweet Cora! I sure do love you!
Ah Cute pictures! Her hair is getting long. I love you Cora (and miss you so come visit soon!)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEEEEEET GIRL!!! Lots of loves to you!
Post a Comment