Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Monica!

Since Monica would never in a million years brag about her birthday, I will!


If you haven't guessed who is writing this blog, well it is no other than JayDee. I want to let my wife know how much I love and adore her. She stands as a beacon for Mothers everywhere and I am so grateful that she would be my wife and walk this adventurous journey with me!

Honey, I know you are not one for being showered with kisses, but I sure love doing it. First of all, it is a good way to tease you. Second, it is the best way I know how to show you that I love your beautiful face. And third, you have blessed me with so many things since you came into my life that it is a way to show my adoration and love for you.

I hope you will have a wonderful birthday!

Love, Jade

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Happy Birthday Monica! Too bad you couldn't hang around down here one more day...we would have had a rockin' party just for you! JayDee was right, you really are a beacon for other mothers. Thank you for your example! Love you :)

Amy N. said...

Yes, she is amazing! Love you Monica.

Carrie said...

Oh how sweet JayDee!
Happy Birthday sista! Hope you have a great day! love you!