Monday, February 2, 2009

First Come First Serve...

So the last couple of weeks I have felt such a surge of energy in getting rid of clutter and things that at one time or another were important to me and now not so much. I have been going through the kids' movies as well as mine and all my books and have decided to list them here for you to see if you want any of them before I try and sell them or send them on their way to the D.I. Please respond in the comments the ones that you would like so that others may see what is taken and what is still available. I will start with the kids' movies. Now on these they have been handled by all but the baby so I can't guarantee that they all work without skipping. But it is not like you are buying them so why not try if you really want them. If you want to know the ratings or what they are about let me know. It would take too much time and energy for me to write that all down.

Kid Movies

Black Beauty
Mickey, Donald, Goofy the Three Musketeers
Curious George Goes to the Dr.
Strawberry Shortcake Get Well Adventure
Strawberry Shortcake Best Pals Yet
Racing Stripes
Virginia's Run
The Wiggles Dance Party
The Bear
Donald in Mathmagic Land
Bob the Builder Can We Fix It?
Dr. Dolittle 2
Hoodwinked
Quest For Camelot
The Wiggles Yummy Yummy
Surf's Up
Barnyard
Clifford's Really Big Movie
Robots
Zues and Roxanne
Madeline
Baby's Day Out
Garfield the Movie 1 & 2
Zoe's Dance Moves
The Princess Stallion
Down in Fraggle Rock
Elmo's World The Great Outdoors
Wallace and Gromit The Curse of the Were Rabbit
Bob the Builder Yes We Can!
The Wiggles Wiggly Play Time
Strawberry Shortcake Seaberry Beach Party
Rolie Polie Olie The Great Defender of Fun
Lazy Town Records Day
Dr. Seuss' Horton Hears A Who! (Not the new one that was in theaters)
The Adventures of Pinocchio (with Jonathan Taylor Thomas)
Doogal
Bear in the Big Blue House
All Dogs Go to Heaven 2
Disney's Extreme Music Fun
The Muppets Take Manhattan


My Movies

Let Not Your Heart Be Troubled (church)
I Witnessed the Carthage Massacre (church)
Mormon Tab Choir Historic Visit to Nauvoo (church)
Oliver Twist
New York Minute
The Family Man
Sweet Home Alabama
27 Dresses
Material Girls
The Return of the Pink Panther (old version)
Into Thin Air
In Love and War
Fly Boys
A Very Brady Sequel
Blue Collar Comedy Tour Rides Again
An Inconvenient Truth A Global Warning
Kicking and Screaming
The Perfect Man
The Interpreter
Love Wrecked
First Knight
True Women
Ray
The Little Black Book
The Great Outdoors
Lemony Snicket's A series of Unfortunate Events
Cops and Robbersons
Seabiscuit
28 Days
Uptown Girls
A Good Year
Blades of Glory
In Her Shoes
Failure to Launch
The Rundown
A Beautiful Mind
Poseidon
Music and Lyrics
Perfect Strangers
Man of the Year
Volcano
Catch and Release
The Wedding Date
Sweet November
War of the Worlds
About A Boy
The Junction Boys

I will try and post the books in the next couple of days so those of you who love books keep your eyes peeled!!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Holy Moly!!! You have A LOT of movies!! why are you throwing them out?? I would take some but I really don't watch too many movies but I will tell Landon to check your post out, now that kid LOVES movies!

Ummm still waiting for pictures of my sweet kidos...

Dutch John Guymon said...

we have had problems with our computer. We may have lost the pictures that were on our computer. I am still trying to get them uploaded but it is going to take longer than expected.

if you thought this was a lot of movies you should see what is left. I have enough movies to start my own rental business if I wanted to. :)

Carrie said...

You might as well I don't think you guys have Redbox up there do you? :)

Dutch John Guymon said...

Curious George, Racing Stripes, Virginia Run, All the Wiggles and Bob the Builders, hoodwinked, quest for camelot, surf's up, clifford, elmo's world, rolie polie olie, lazy town, bear in the big blue house, muppetts take manhattan,

new york minute, 27 dresses, material girls, return of pink panther,fly boys, ray, true women, kicking & screaming, love wrecked, little black book, uptown girls, 28 days, a beautiful mind,music & lyrics and a wedding date are already spoken for!

Kirsten Knowles said...

Jer wants Wallace & Gromit & the were rabit? & the interpreter if they're not taken :) wow what a list :)