Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Winter Fun!

These pictures were taken the first part of March 2008.







JayDee and Jayden have put some wood to good use. JayDee is trying to snowboard down our hill with Jayden waiting for his turn. Not only do I have to worry about JayDee and his inventions but also about what Jayden is watching and learning.



Cora doesn't need the sled in fact she says it goes too fast so she would rather slide down on her bum.








Anna is ready and waiting for good weather and grass so she can go on her picnic.











The kids showing off the big snow drifts in front of our house.

4 comments:

Kelly Fam said...

Way to take advantage of this freezing cold weather. I just stay inside and drink hot chocolate. Looks like the kids had lots of fun in the snow!

Anonymous said...

hey monica, cute cute kids. just wanted to give you guys our blog address.
wyomingbinghams.blogspot.com
love ya
Mard

Grandma said...

Boy I sure hope that snow is gone in May. But it looks like they are having fun. I am with Anna, I am also ready for picnic weather.

Carrie said...

um...yeah how's the snow coming along? is it gone yet cuz i put my winter clothes away a long time ago... I'm chillin in the 80's